Ancaster Fair Equestrian Events
For all you horse lovers you will want to check out the Ancaster Fair’s equestrian events. Wether or not you plan on competing or just a spectator check out the schedule below.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st: 9:00 A.M. – 4-H HORSE SHOW
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd: 9:00 A.M. – W.H.A.O. WESTERN HORSE SHOW, 9:30 A.M. – MINIATURE HORSE SHOW, 10:00 A.M. – HAFLINGER SHOW
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd: 8:00 A.M. – HUNTERS, 10:00 A.M. – HEAVY HORSES, 1:00 P.M. – ROADSTER
HORSE ENTRY RULES:
1. Entry Forms must be mailed, faxed or delivered in person on or
before 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 14th to the Ancaster Agricultural
Society, 630 Trinity Rd. RR #1 Jerseyville, ON. L0R 1R0
2. Hunter Class should pre-enter, by sending forms to the Fair Office,
as a penalty will apply to late entries.
3. Ancaster Fair Exhibitor Card must be purchased for $10.00.
4. Exhibitors please enter and exit the Fairgrounds at Gate #3, Trinity
5. Proof of $2,000,000 LIABILITY INSURANCE IS REQUIRED when
submitting all livestock entries. Without proof of insurance
livestock will not be allowed to show.
For the complete list of horse events click here.
Contact the Ancaster Fair for more information