Urban Girls Weekend in Ancaster
Here is a small sample of what you can expect
- One-stop shop for women to indulge in pampering, fashion and fun!
- Showcases exhibitors offering the best and the largest selection of products and services targeted especially for urban girls.
- Attendees can find out the latest health and beauty trends, sample delicious foods and wines, source their latest fashion needs and indulge in the ultimate spa experience.
- Consumers will be able to receive spa services such a manis, pedis, facials and massages on-site. Not to mention on-site hair services such as styling and cutting.
- Once women have had a chance to indulge on everything mind, body and spirit, they can visit Mike Streeter Photography who will be on-site taking boudoir photos for those who dare to take a walk on the wild side.
- There will be licensed lounge on-site presented by HUSH nightclub from Hess village featuring ‘The Pink Drink’. All the proceeds from this drink will be donated to the CIBC Breast Assessment Centre.
- There will be a Fashion show presented by Trend Truck featuring fashions from many local boutiques and stores including Fashion Forward and Dakota Mae.
- Fantastic shopping and memorable guests will make this the most enjoyable girls bonding weekend ever!
When there stop by and visit The Little Gourmet also, The General Store Consignment Shop will be on site with Alexandra Oliver a professional make-up artist.
If you are an Ancaster Business and are in the show, email us and we will add you to our post!
Show Dates and Hours
Friday November 30th – 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday December 1st – 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
Sunday December 2nd – 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Admission is $10.00 per person